If I see a transaction I don’t recognize on my Kikoff Credit+ Cash Card, how do I dispute it?

Modified on Fri, 30 Jun 2023 at 11:30 AM

If you find a transaction that you do not recognize and it has fully posted to your account, please login to your account and navigate to the settings in your Cash tab where you will find support options.

If the transaction is in a pending state, you can reach out to the merchant directly to see if they can void or stop it. A dispute can be submitted once the transaction fully posts to the account. 

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article